The best way to improve the range of your wireless signals is installing tp link extender. Tp link extender boosts your existing wireless network and resolve the weak signals issue. After completing the tp link wifi extender setup, you can experience the similar wifi signals in all the rooms of your place. You just need to follow the tp link extender setup instructions to expand the coverage area and range of your wireless network.
How to connect Tp Link wifi Extender?
If you are trying to open the Tp link extender login page, you can use the web address tplinkextender.net. After successfully signing into your tp link device, you will easily be able to make the required configuration of the extender.
Connect to the Tp Link network
To get started, you are required to plug your extender into a wall outlet. Turn on your computer and click on the wifi icon on the taskbar. Connect to the tp link network- TP_LINK_EXTENDER_SETUP.
Tp-Link Extender Login
You need to follow these steps to log into web management page of tp link extender.
- Type http://tplinkextender.net into the URL of the your newly opened web browser.
- Tplink extender login page appears. You need to enter tp link extender username and password in the required fields.
- If your entered details are correct, you will be redirected to the tp link wifi extender setup page.
Tp Link wifi Extender Setup
Now, you need to go through these tp link extender setup instructions to configure the settings:
- You will be displayed with a list of available nearby network. From the list, you need to select your home network.
- Enter your router’s password to connect to it.
- If you have a dual-band network, you will need to select your 5 GHZ network from the list to connect to it.
- Next, you can change the SSID and password of your tp link network.
- In the next step, you will need to confirm your wireless settings.
- Click ‘finish’ to complete the Tp link extender configuration.
What to do if I can’t access Tp Link wifi Extender Setup Page?
If you have followed these Tp link extender setup instructions carefully but facing issues while installing your device, you can follow these tips to resolve the issue.
- Make sure that the tp link extender is properly connected to a wall outlet.
- Ensure that your computer is connected to extender’s wifi.
- Make sure you have entered the correct domain name. The default web address to sign in is http://tplinkrepeater.in/. You can use IP address 192.168.0.254.
- If you can’t access tp link extender setup page, you can try updating the firmware of the extender.
- You can reset the tp link extender to the default settings.
If you need any more info on Tp link extender setup, you can contact us. Our technical team can provide you troubleshooting tips to resolve issues regarding tp link extender.